History

♦ Founded in 1895—One of the oldest Institutes in British Columbia

♦ Continues to own property and exhibition halls for community use

♦ Owns 10 acres with:

• Exhibition halls

• Livestock buildings and show rings

• Museum

• Riding ring

• Outdoor stage

• Vendor and exhibitor booths

• Regular and handicap parking

♦ Buildings and grounds are maintained by volunteers

Comments are closed.